The Spanish Society on Dual Disorders (SEPD) calls for a new competition to obtain fellowships of attendance to assist at the III World Congress and VI International Congress on Dual Disorders to be held in Madrid June 19-22, 2019.
The SEPD offers:
• 40 grants equivalent to 100% of the full registration fee only for NON-MEDICAL PERSONNEL AND MEMBERS OF THE SEPD AND/OR WADD
• 25 grants equivalent to 50% of the full registration fee only for NON-MEDICAL PERSONNEL AND MEMBERS OF THE SEPD AND/OR WADD
Deadline for submission of applications: March 30th 2019
The bases for obtaining grants are the following:
- It is indispensable to be a Full Member of the Spanish Society of Dual Disorders (SEPD) or World Association of Dual Disorders (WADD)
- Submit written request (free text in PDF) accompanied by filiation and workplace, as well as the reasons that justify the request to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject of e-mail “Grant Application”).
- Age, job related with the dual disorders area, ease of other funding sources and an abstract submitted to the congress, will be taken into account.
- Deadline for receipt of applications: March 30th 2019