Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
– Championing best practice in CME/CPD
– Maintaining and improving standards
– Mentoring and educating
– Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Describe the diagnosis of dual disorders.
• Enhance dialogue between clinicians, world’s scientific experts and researchers in the field of dual disorders and other mental disorders.
• Update skills in practical dual diagnosis.
• Enhance practical knowledge in the medical field of dual disorders.
• Identify educational resources, networks and other for exchange of knowledge and learning about dual disorders.
• Enhance opportunities for future collaboration between groups of young researchers.
The target audience includes international, regional and national psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers and health care professionals in the field of addictions and mental health.
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The III WADD World Congress & VI SEPD International Congress on Dual Disorders is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
The III WADD World Congress & VI SEPD International Congress on Dual Disorders is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 31 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/cme/uemseaccme-cme-credit-recognition
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/cpd/providers/international-accreditation-agreements-e
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 – 8 credits (pre-congress course)
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 – 7 credits
Thursday, June 20, 2019 – 6 credits
Friday, June 21, 2019 – 6 credits
Saturday, June 22, 2019 – 4 credits
Total credits: 31
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before July 20, 2019:
1. Access the online system via any of the following
– Visit the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ICDD2019Evaluation
– Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
– Visit the CME/CPD Accreditation page on the event website
– Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation
3. Complete the credit claim form and submit
4. The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download; fill-in and retain for your personal records
Kindly note that the ICDD 2019 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.